Here's the list of bugs I've fixed in the last couple of days:
- I've fixed the FPS counter to operate on a lower rate (every 500 ms), because you've said it's hard to read due to flickering;
- I've set the ghost spawn area much smaller and set to the center, so that the players won't bump into an enemy at the start (there is still a small chance for that, though);
- Pacaman can be controlled now more precisely, you don't have to press a key multiple times to make him finally turn to a direction;
- Since the controls are so responsive now, it's also easier to escape from enemies, so I've also changed all the ghosts to be more faster, thus it's a bigger challenge to avoid them;
- I've changed the score counting sound to a less disturbing one;
- I've fixed the bug that happened sometimes at the summary screen: the score counting has turned into an ugly noisy mess, when it was called many times;
- And I've fixed the music in the game to loop perfectly, at least I did my best to make the replay unnoticable.
Now my next task is to clean up the code and then start making the game menu.