Sep 22, 2011

Volume up!

In the last couple of days I've been seeking for suitable sounds and musics for the game, and although I've found no good musics yet, I've got some great sounds for the game from freesounds.org!

Here are some examples, check them out:

  • A very original sound from Corsica_S, which I'm going to play when Pacaman uses a teleport,
  • This trumpet voice from Robinhood76, what sounds comically disappointing, and it's just perfect for the game over screen,
  • The crunch sound was created by ggctuk, which I use when the player eats a fruit,
  • An absolutely gorgeous one from HardPCM, it's played when picking up a ring, which makes Pacaman able to eat ghosts,
  • The clock ticking sound by acclivity, played when there's no too much time left, and you've got to hurry.

Of course, all of these sounds are cut, cleaned from the noises and generally remastered to be able to use in the game.

Now I wonder where to get good and free music from...

No comments:

Post a Comment